Pages

Thursday, 10 September 2026

It's BOLD!

It's my turn to host this week at Just Us Girls
and it is our WORD WEEK!
I chose BOLD!
As you can see I went with BOLD COLOURS!




An easy card using an
 alcohol inked sheet cut into triangles from MFT
attached to card stock for stability onto dark card base.
Sentiment is from Paper Smooches
and finished with some bright sequins.
Our Guest Julia and my Talented Team Mates
have created bright beautiful bold colourful creations
that will have you heading off to make yours
and add to our Gallery so -
I will see you there.



7 comments:

  1. Bold and beautiful, Ina! The alcohol inked triangles are definitely eye-catching.
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome with that black background! Fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alcohol Inks make such beautiful backgrounds with their bright blended colors Ina! Your mix of triangle shapes add great interest to your design - especially against the black background! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a bold card Ina! I like the alcohol inks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That black card base was perfect for this! So cool, Ina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ina...definitely BOLD. Love the paper smooches sentiment... I saved a few of those sets. Really loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That alcohol panel is bold and beautiful, Ina, and really pops against the black background.

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.