Pages

▼

Friday, 2 October 2026

Here's to Coffee!

Hello and Welcome to my project for



A quick run down on how my Mixed Media piece was created.
The background was done a little while ago for CA
 but I went in a different direction and never got finished
till now and I needed to create something quickly.


This was coloured with distress ink, stenciled with texture paste
and randomly stamped with varies grungy stamps.
Cut out some words from an old book. Scrunched it,
 added a die cut tag smooched and inked.


tore and inked edges of coffee ephemera


then put it together adding more inkings
and sentiment.
with a few close ups!





My talented team mates have also been busy
creating fun Mixed Media projects
for your inspiration so we would
love to see one of yours in our Gallery.
Don't forget to make sure you have 
multiple mediums - pretty easy eh!









3 comments:

  1. So handy to have a premade background ready to go Ina the colours work very well with your chosen ephemera. The edging makes each piece pop.. Lovely make, now I feel like I need a coffee fix hee hee!
    Happy creative October Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving your quick makes, Ina! They have quite a different flavor to them, but also very distinctly Ina. 😁 So much texture here, and I love the sepia and coffee theme. Ah makes me look forward to unwinding after the end of my work phase haha! Happy October. Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous coffee coloured project Ina. Lots of lovely details to look at while enjoying my sweet, milky coffee xx

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.