Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

A New Link

I made a mistake when I uploaded my cards yesterday and put them all together for the DCC21 Challenge at The House that Stamps Built so I am posting this card again hoping I can link it up correctly.
The flowers are from SU Fifth Avenue Floral. The main flower I inked in purple and gold and attached a gold pearl. The other 2 flowers have the centres coloured. All flowers are heat embossed. Added gold strip with cuttlebug border. Border punch is from SU as is the sentiment. Above that I scored 3 lines but cannot be seen in the photo. Here is the link for it http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/designers-choice-challenge/dcc21-embossing-challenge/

3 comments:

Darlene Lyons said...

What a lovely card! I followed you over from Outlawz, thanks for the wonderful comments on my card!

Cheri said...

This is gorgeous, SS. Love that stamp set. Thanks for playing along with Repeat Impressions WIF.

Cindy :) said...

fabulous card Ina, love that large flower looks awesome