Over at the House That Stamps Built
the current sketch challenge below is running.
This is my interpretation
Products I Used
- White card stock for base and layers.
- First layer is embossed with Swiss Dots and inked lightly with Antique Linen Distress ink.
- Second layer is also embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.
- Spellbinders Label 20 has been cut embossed and inked around edges and stamped.
- Stamped image is from Repeat Impressions Flowering Vine and embossed with worn lipstick distress powder. Flower centres dotted with dark chocolate liquid pearls to match the small frame behind the main image..
- The matching coloured backing has bottom border cut with MS Punch.
- Added coloured twine and tied to finish.