Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

My card for the 'What If' challenge over at The House that Stamps Built.

After being away for a holiday break I have just made it in time to make a quick card for the latest 
What if Wednesday Sketch Challenge over at The House. 

Below is the sketch.

20121225-203717.jpg


http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/sketch-challenges/what-if-wednesday-sketch-challenge-d2612/

Here is what I came up with.


My card base is a light cream colour topped in pink which was embossed with CB Roses. 
My main image is a Marianne die called Charleston Lady Silhouette 
cut out from cream metallique sculptured paper. 
This was attached to the same pink paper which was cut from Spellbinders Heart Circles. 
The 3 strips of designer paper were added to the back the same as the sketch.
I finished off with some fine lace pewter pearls and added a necklace from the cut out hearts from the Spellbinder die.


No comments: