Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

A favourite little stamp from RI



The Designer's Choice Challenge over at The House that Stamps Built 
this week is to create a card with your favourite Repeat Impressions Stamp. 
I only have a few and the following card is from one of them


http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/designers-choice-challenge/dcc213-favorite-repeat-impressions-stamp/
This is how I assembled this card.

I started with white card stock and topped it with a popped and scored piece of paper. I made this a colourful card using the stamp - Iris Window 919 - I using Memento Ink in Olive Grove and framed in orange to highlight the stamp. Added a small strip of DP a small strip of ribbon and a double cut Sizzix butterfly in plain green for the bottom and the top the same DP. 2 Mango coloured Kaisercraft pearls were added to the flower. A small border strip at the bottom is from a MS punch.


As I recently used MY MOST FAVOURITE RI stamp for another challenge there, I still had to make another card with this BEAUTIFUL STAMP.

Come back soon and check it out. I am super happy how that one turned out. I may keep it for a special family member.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to come back to see my latest favourite card. Ina.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Ina. I absolutely love the embossing behind the focal image. Beautiful designer paper too.

Cheri said...

SS...this is FABULOUS!!! I love all those details and that bg is stunning AND I love the naked image....beautiful and so well done.

joy said...

Love your colors and butterfly! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Repeat Impressions.

Pattie J. said...

OH! love butterflies. what a pretty design love the image and the scored background....have a good day.