Pages

Saturday 23 March 2013

A Get Well Wish


I have a friend who has been unwell for some time and every now and again I like to cheer her up by sending her a 'hand made card'. 
I found a couple of challenges I could use this card for so decided to put my entry in.


The winner of this week's challenge over at  Friends of Speedy TV will become the proud owner of the set called 
What we needed to do for this week's challenge was to create a card with the theme
 Something that Moves. 
I haven't made a moving card for quite some time so it was nice to make something a little different. 
PS The butterflies are an extra as they move too lol.

Here it is - the inside pulls out




to show you the message.




I used the following products - 

Basic cream card stock
Desert Blooms Designer Paper by 1st Edition
Spellbinders Fancy Tags
Sizzix Embosslits Beautiful Wings
Gina K stamps for flowers and sentiments - 
Assorted Greetings & Dogwood & Butterfly
Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet
Kaisercraft Pearls
Own Ribbon
Added a little Dimentional Magic to the centres and edges of the flowers.

These are the 2 challenges I am entering this card for - 



Hope you like what you saw when you so kindly stopped by and I would love to see your kind comments.

9 comments:

Denise @ kc242 said...

Love the color choices that your picked for your wonderful get well card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.
Denise

Janine said...

What a pretty card - been waiting to see your card after your little note on FOSTV. I hope it brightens your friends day. Thanks for playing with our something that moves challenge at Friends of Speedy TV.

Maria :) said...

your card is really wonderful love all the great butterflies on it and the inside card is amazing too. you did an outstanding job my crafty aunt :)

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful Ina ! Love the colours and all the detail. It's hard to imagine that you are now starting into Fall weather while we are (hopefully) just getting into Spring. Although it sure doesn't seem like it with all the snow we still have! Happy Weekend, Shirleyx

Warm n Wonderful said...

Love this card Ina.

Gail said...

This card is adorable! I love all of the butterflies! Thanks for entering your creation in FOSTV - please return next week for another challenge Gail DT

Pattie J. said...

Hi Ina, love your card, what soft and gorgeous colors, love the note inside with the soft imaging, and of course those wonderful butterflies. Just a super card.....have a good day.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful creation and fabUlous blog. I found you on the outlawz. I am now following you. Here is my blog.
Hugs
Berni
http://berni46.blogspot.com/

Mrs A. said...

This is so pretty and I love how it pulls out just like a real letter. Colour is my favouirite as are the butterflies. My parents are from Brisbane but made the move the other way here to England
in the 1940's. Looking forward to the new challenge starting up.
Hugs Mrs A.