Pages

Sunday 7 July 2013

Inspired by Stamping WHW #018 - creating frames


On my last post I showed you a card I made for 
the Inspired by Stamping Ribbon Challenge. 
I am so happy that my name was picked out as the WINNER. 
I can now choose 2 packs of crochet trim and there is 
some beautiful ones there for me to choose. Whoo Hoo

Their new challenge is to create a card using a frame. 
Below you can click on the link to see how Joanne showed us how with her Tutorial.


How often do we use our dies but don't think of using 
2 together to create a lovely frame. 
That got me interested so I got to playing with 
some new Spellbinder dies to do just that.
This is what I came up with.


I used the following products for my card

Basic white card stock
DP - Old World Mat Stack
Spellbinders Opulent Ovals
Spellbinders Vintage Lace Motifs
Cuttlebug Textile Embossing Folder
Distress Ink - Iced Spruce
GinaK stamp - Assorted Greetings
MS Punches - Hydrangea and Leaves
Fancy That Leafy Swirl
Flower - CR1204 by Marianne Designs
Kaisercraft Pearls
Liquid Pearls 

I really enjoyed making this card for the challenge and hoping next time 
I will have some lovely IBS stamps on my next project for you to drool over.

Till then

 HAPPY CRAFTING
and thanks for stopping by.


8 comments:

Wendy said...

What a beautiful, soft and feminine card, love it! xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow a stunning card so pretty and elegant xx

Cheryl Wright said...

WOW, Ina! This is incredibly beautiful!!

Susan Hogan said...

How beautiful is that! Ina, you are a star pupil! Yes, I know I should layer my dies more but I just don't know where to start. Will follow up that tutorial now! Your card is so special.

Barbara said...

What a gorgeous card, Ina....so soft and pretty. Love that new frame die, I haven't seen it here yet. xx

Kathy said...

Beautiful and so intricate

Sharon Underwood said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for posting this -- a great idea!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Very Very Beautiful Ina! Hugs, Joanna