Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Sparkle N Sprinkle - August Challenge



I am back again with another colour challenge
(and I love them as you have guessed)
and this time from
Sparkle & Sprinkle's 
and their Challenge for August is a


Aug - Color Challenge

you guessed it
A COLOUR CHALLENGE

and such gorgeous colours they are.

Since this is a challenge for a sparkly craft site I
 thought it proper to add some sparkle to my card.

I went for something cas here and below is my take on this challenge.


My base card stock is white and followed up with a burnt orange paper 
which was embossed with a Tim Holtz folder and distressed.
I then added a small piece of patterned designer paper and topped it up 
with my main focal image which is the beautiful rose - 
Temptation from Penny Black. 
Heat embossed with glitter embossing powder.
Added 3 Kaisercraft pearls own ribbon and sentiment is popped 
and cut out from Just Rite Antique Tags
 with the sentiment from Inspired by Stamping Trendy Circle Sentiments. 

Thanks as always for stopping by.


1 comment:

Barbara Bruder said...

Your card is lovely.Great background for the beautiful rose.Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month. Hugs, Barbara { personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}