Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

WHW117 Tutorial - Autumn/Fall

I have been MIA recently with my daughter coming down from Cairns
 recently to celebrate our birthdays and then went to visit my sister for the next week.
We went to Brisbane to see a Quilt Exhibition from Great Britain
and were from 1700 to 1945.
SO VERY IMPRESSED with the amazing workmanship.
 
Home again now and nice to be back in my craft room.
 
Over at Inspired by Stamping Joanna has a tutorial
and we have been invited to participate.
It is
 
 
and here is what I made.
 
 
I cased her card as I really like the layout.
 
I used the following products -
 
K&Company Fall/Harvest Mat Pad
Cuttlebug Leaves Dies
MS Punch
Distress Inks
Variegated Cotton
IBS Lace Trim (inked with distress ink)
IBS All Year Wishes 2 Stamp for Sentiment
Kaisercraft Pearls
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

Maria :) said...

Wow aunt Ina!!! That card is simply stunning. Totally love it :)

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful Fall design! I love the colours & leaves. I hope you are doing well, Shirleyx

Unknown said...

Whoa...now that is a gorgeous fall card. I LOVE all the elements put together on top of each other. They are perfect with the designer paper you used. Really stunning card Ina.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Ina, this is BEAUTIFUL! It really speaks of autumn's glory. I am flattered you chose to use my layout, too. :)

Thanks so much for playing with us at Inspired By Stamping!

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE the ribbon cluster!! Beautiful Fall card - Thanks for joining in with IBS!

Pattie J. said...

I haven't been to your site in a while. shame on me. This is gorgeous. I love the fall colors. one of favorite times of the year. A super card love the papers and accents. just beautifully done....hugs Pattie

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Very beautiful! Hug, Joanna

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Beautiful autumn card! Love the fall leaves! Simply amazing! Hugs, Joanna