Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

It doesn't snow here ...but


Christmas and Winter come together for the Northern Hemisphere and
Christmas where I live is Sunny and Hot but
I do like playing with snowmen and you can't have them without
 adding lots of bling or sparkle. 
 
This bring me to why I am here.
Over at Send a Smile 4 Kids I found a great challenge
that suited my little snowman.
 
 
My card was really a simple one with the basic white card stock
and topped with blue. I embossed the card stock with a Cuttlbug embossing folder
glammed it up with some Star Dust Stickles.
My little snowman (small snowflakes and sentiment) is a stamp from GinaK
 which I coloured in non traditional Christmas colours for something a little different.
Finished it off with more glitter including some at the bottom to
try and represent snow. The snowman has Stickles Frosted Snow on his body.
 
Looking at him makes me feel a little cooler
but I certainly wouldn't like to have snow outside my house
as I love the warmer weather. Of course photos of snow covered
trees and houses are lovely to LOOK at.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Check back on Wednesday for something else I have been having fun with.
 


2 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful Ina, the embossing is really pretty with the snowman. You are lucky that you don't get snow ! I like it for a while, it hangs around too long though. Take care, Shirleyx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

I'm back again, that's a Cuttlebug folder for embossing? I have to go find one :) xx