Pages

Saturday 4 October 2014

JUGS CHALLENGE #261 - WORD

 
I am SO EXCITED to have been chosen to join the
FABULOUS JUGS DESIGN TEAM.
 
 
The Theme for this weeks challenge is from our Host Sharyn and is
Word Week - CELEBRATE.
 
You can find all the details Here
 
SO 
For my first DT card I wanted to make something special.
 I looked through some cards I had pinned and came across
one I thought PERFECT.
Funny enough it was from one of the Team - Vicki Dutcher
   
  I had most of the goodies that Vicki used for her
beautiful card - which you can find it
Here

These are the products I used
White card stock as my base
2 shades of pink c/s for matting
Own Lace
Kaisercraft pearls
Spellbinders Swirl
Kindy Glitz on the flowers.
Also the following are all from
Inspired by Stamping.
The beautiful DP - Vintage Floral
Flowers
Fancy Labels 1
Sentiment - Big Wishes II

There you have it for my first card as part of the
JUGS Team.

Sure hope you have time to add your 'Celebration Card'
over at JUGS because if you get picked for
'Chic of the Week'  in October
you may be chosen as a future Guest Designer.

Please check out the other gorgeous creations
from the other Designers.

Thanks for stopping by





 

11 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Welcome to the Team! Fabulous card with the pink and lace~

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty card, Ina! Love the lace trim and pretty flowers.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that gorgeous card and I am super excited for you as well. Congratulations!

Cheryl Wright said...

Fabulous card, Ina. Totally gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love your card Ina. So happy your with us at JUGS! Great way to start! Have a great day!

Chris Dring said...

What a gorgeous card, Ina! Love the pretty dp, the lace, and flowers!

sue t. said...

Is that real lace trim?!!? Love this classy card! Welcome to the team!

Wanda Cullen said...

Congrats on your new design team position! A lovely birthday card...perfect for the celebrate theme!

Mynn xx said...

What a pretty card! I adore all the pink! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Welcome to our team! Beautiful card for your first challenge. Love that lace with the gorgeous flowers.

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This is just fabulous Ina! I will be featuring your gorgeous card today on our blog. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Hugs, Joanna xoxo