Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2015

It's a Colour Sketchy Male card.

 
 
Well what can I say about this card?
I found several challenges I could enter it in
and they are
 
Sunday Stamps - The Colour
The Paper Players - The sketch
and Ruby's Rainbow - The Masculine Birthday
***
Because it is close to Valentine's Day there are
lots of challenges using Red and instead of
going all 'lovey dovey' my choice was to make
a Male card so I decided to go with the above sketch
because of it's simplicity - and great colours to boot
***
I used the following products on my card -
Kraft and White Ripple card stock
Stampin' Up Feeling Sentimental
for image and sentiment.
Spellbinders Circles Dies
DP - Farmhouse Paper Company
Memento ink - Love Letter & Antique Linen
Own ribbon & cotton trim
Small punch for little rectangles on ribbon
Distressing around edges
Pop Dots
 
So that's it for now. Hope you like what you see
and leave me a comment.
Thanks for stopping by
 


5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your card. Great colors and like the distressed look too.

Unknown said...

Ina, such a beautiful masculine color! I'm with you and the lovey dovey colors! I also like to turn them around and make something different! Your distressing and antiquing is wonderful! So many details to look at!! Thank you for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

Annette Elliott said...

What a great card. I love the distress and sponging you added. Very vintage. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps! :)

stampwithsandy said...

I'm always in need of more masculine cards so I thank you for the inspiration, Ina! Love that vintage bicycle and it pairs so well with the gingham background. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

Vickie Y said...

Great image and masculine card. Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.