Pages

Monday 2 March 2015

I'm Stampin' on Tuesday again

 
 
 
 
There is another Sketch Challenge over at
so I thought I would put my dies to work
and this is my creation.
 
 
 
I used the basic card stock and embossed my background with
a Darice folder called Henna.
I framed that in front of coloured card stock.
The flowers are from Stampin' Up - Flower Shop.
The colour on one of the flowers look a little red but is
actually burgandy.
I decided after placing them on my card that
they were too nice to cover up so cut out a circle of
acetate from a Spellbinder die so you can see clearly
through it to the flowers.
I popped my sentiment on top of that with a
double punch. My sentiment is from Gina K Designs.
Finished off with a few pearls.
***
Thanks for dropping in so till next time
Cherrio from
 


6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so beautiful. I love how you used the flowers to do the sketch design.

Crystal Komara said...

Hi Ina, I love the flowers for you sketch challenge card. But, I am particular loving the Darice embossing folder you used. I've never seen that one and will have to add it to my ever growing wish list! That's the great thinking about being on a Design Team is seeing all new artists and creations and all new stuff! Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Crystal

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Ina, this is such a pretty card. Love your flowers, your embossed background and how you used the acetate too...great idea! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.

barb hendrickson said...

Hello, Ina! Thank you for joining the fun over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday this week. Your card is a perfect take on the sketch this week and I really love the background embossing folder you used. It's a perfect backdrop for your lovely flowers.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Ina...another great CAS work of art!

Judy Woodland said...

What a great sketch, and you nailed it perfectly. Love the white background and that splash of color with the flowers. Gorgeous card!