Pages

Saturday 11 April 2015

Another Heat Embossed card for The House that Stamps Built.

This is the second card I made for the current
Designer's Choice Challenge at The House
 
 
Something completely different from my previous card.
Again I used another of the lovely Repeat Impression stamps
I have in my little collection and perfect for
heat embossing. Thanks Kathy.
 
I used the RI stamp 1713J - Dandelions
(I know they are supposed to be yellow)
as my focal image (popped)
 and embossed it with
Zing Embossing Powder
Basic card stock
Background is a Sizzix embossing folder
Corner rounder
Sentiment and ribbon are from
Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry
also spritzed with the same colour.
 
Again I hope you like what I made.
I love to read your thoughts.
 


3 comments:

Cheri said...

Another stunner, SS! Love that you went with a non-traditional color and the monochromatic is perfect. Am so happy that you came to play at The House!

Patti J said...

I always love seeing your cards pop up here, Ina! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

Kathy S said...

Hey Ina - so glad you were able to join in my DCC Embossing Challenge this week. You've created a lovely entry. Lucky you - you get an extra entry for using an RI stamp! Best to you. Take care. Kathy