Pages

Saturday 18 April 2015

Sketch Time at Atlantic Hearts #103

Once again I am playing with the current Sketch Challenge over at
 
The sentiment may say
wish you were Here but it should say
Wish I was there - how I would love to be in a
red telephone box in the city of London.
 
I used the following products on my card
Black/White card stock
Darkroom Door Postcards stamp
as my background
Red Telephone stamp is from
Stampin' Up - Feeling Sentimental
Memento Love Letter/Black Inks
Sentiment is from Gina K Designs
Red cotton
Pop Dots.
 
Thanks for dropping in
 


7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What an awesome card design and again love the color choices on it.

Lisa said...

That would be a great sentiment to have... "Wish I was there"... love your card and all of travel elements and the colors... always a great combo...

Brandi said...

I live in London, but it is the wrong London, I live in London, Ontario, Canada not London, England! But anyways, I love your card, I love the black and white and how it allows the colour to pop off the page and really highlights the telephone booth. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

Love, love, love your card - it is a perfect postcard in my opinion. I too, wish I could be in London in one of those telephone booths! Thanks for playing along at AHSC.

Jessica K said...

What an awesome image! I just love your take on this week's sketch! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week! :)

Unknown said...

Nicely done !! I love the look of this card. You have done an awesome job . Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

Linda Norman said...

Cute card and unique stamp! Love it! Sorry you aren't there! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

Linda
Design Team ASCH
www.scrappytherapy.com