Pages

Friday 17 July 2015

Colour Throwdown Challenge #351

I found the most gorgeous colour challenge over at
and it has my favourite colour combination
 
 
Don't you just love it!
Best of all I got to use my most favourite stamp.
 
Being a Scot I love thistles and some years ago
while visiting my Homeland I bought the stamp
that is on this card.
I tried different ways to highlight it but came up with
the shaving cream technique.
I heat embossed the stamp which is from Heritage Stamps
in black after I had fun playing with the
shaving cream. My craft room smells nice again.
I used Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry and
Pink Food Colouring for my 2 colours.
Here are the other products I used -
White & Black card stock
Black embossing powder
Spellbinders  Petite Ovals/Scallop Ovals
and Labels 18
Best Wishes is cut from a Cherry Lynn Die
Kaisercraft Pearls and Own Ribbon.
Image has been popped.
 
Thanks for dropping by.
I would love to read your comments.
 
Cherrio from
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Ina. I am in love with the shaving cream background. The thistle image is so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo pretty, Ina....I love the awesome background you created and the diecut sentiment looks great over the stamped image...beautifully done!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!