Pages

Saturday 25 July 2015

It's Just Us Girls Photo Inspiration Week

Our Hostess for this weeks Photo Inspiration Challenge is
Cheryl
and she has chosen a Beauti!
 
 
 
I just loved the colour of those chairs so decided
to ink up a new stamp and create a summery scene.
I used a white ripple card stock as my base
and then framed my scene with colours from the photo.
I used the following items on my card -
White card stock
Orange/Aqua paper
For the scene I used Repeat Impressions Stamps
3415Chair/3412Birds
Cut out a second one and inked with Memento Potter's Clay
Also used Memento Summer Sky and Pistacchio
Tim Holtz Dried Marigold
Sentiment and Reeds from Gina K Designs
Pearls to the corners.
 
As this is the last challenge for the month I would like to
Thank our Guest Linda for her lovely creations she shared with us.
 
As always pop over to our blog Here
to see all the other Inspirational cards that were
created for your pleasure.
Hope to see yours soon.
 
And you know that if you are chosen as our
Chic of the Week you are in the running to be
Our Guest for September.
 
Thanks for dropping in.
 
 
 


8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

A great beach scene card. Love it.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely scene -- fabulous inspired card

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love the scene you have created! It makes me want to sit in that chair and just kick back and relax.

Kathy Krug said...

Love the scene you created. the chair off to the side adds such interest.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty scene.....love the bright orange beach chair.

Nancy said...

The most perfect beach scene Ina! Wish I was there currently! Great card!

Unknown said...

Love it.

Chris Dring said...

Your beautiful card just oozes calmness and now I really want to go to the beach!