Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2015

My 3 Favourite Colours are ...

 
This weeks challenge over at Just Add Ink is to
 
 
I seem to be addicted to my Stampin' Up
3 Feathers stamp/die set as I use it regularly.
Maybe it is because the 3 colours I chose
are my favourites together -
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers (really my favourite)
and his newer one Abandoned Coral which I think
are a perfect match. Team them up with the
darker Memento Teal Zeal and you have a
winning combination.
Another thing I like to do with the feathers
is to stencil the background using again
Tim Holtz Splatters & Speckles stencils
in the same 3 colours.
I popped this on top of coloured card stock.
Finished with a little inked edges corner rounding
a little cotton bow some sequins and gems
and sentiment is a recently purchased one from
Inspired by Stamping - Big Hello.
 
I think I will send this off to the
 special friend who sent me the feather stamp/die
as a birthday gift. The sentiment is from a set
I sent her in return for her birthday.
I know she reads my blog and hasn't received
it yet but she doesn't know what else
is in her little package.
 
So that is it for now. I am off to do some
gardening after we had much need rain last night.
 
Thanks for dropping in. I really appreciate it
and when you leave such lovely comments.
 
 


7 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Happy is the perfect description for this bright and beautiful card Ina...love it! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Maria :) said...

Ohhhhh I'm so excited now. You're way too kind and generous my sweet crafty aunty. Love you very much. And the card looks excellent of course

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful Ina love the detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

Anonymous said...

This is a really pretty colour combo. I like your arrangement of background splatters. Chantell JAI

Wynn said...

Lovely card Ina. I love the colour combo you've chosen......so pretty. Hugs Wynn xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your three favorite colors look awesome together. Love the card you designed with them. Cool feathers!

Christine Blain said...

This is a beautiful colour combination, Ina! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.