Pages

Monday 16 November 2015

Happy Brrrrrrrrrrth Day

  
Over at Crafty Cardmakers our new challenge is to
Make a Winter Birthday Card.
Josephine is Hosting this one.
Here is what I made. 
 
 
Lucky for me we don't get snow where I live
so I had to go searching for something suitable
for this challenge. I did start another card
with a wintery theme but wasn't happy with it.
I decided to go and check out https://doodlepantry.com/
and came across a perfect set and pre coloured
(my favourite kind) I chose Winter Birthday
How appropriate...
A pretty simple card as I used one of the main images
cut out with a Spellbinder die
some of the pretty papers and sentiment.
Added a few punched balloons and string
Startdust Stickles for the snow and a few
scraps for the tiny banners.
 
Hope you will pop over to our blog and
check out what my Teammates have made
to inspire you and then come play with us.
 
Thanks for coming by today.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Oh , how adorable. LOVE your little snowman, and LOVE your colors and layout. LOVE this card!!!!

Josephine said...

Beautiful card, Ina. I love the bold, bright, contrasting colours!

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Ina love the cute snowman and design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Pam said...

Oh my goodness, Ina. This card is so cute. I love your design and the cut out balloons. Just adorable.
:) Pam

Kim x said...

Lovely card Ina xx