Pages

Monday 30 November 2015

'twas the Night Before Christmas

Christmas is just around the corner and Pamellia is Hosting at
Crafty Cardmakers & More and her theme is
'twas the Night Before Christmas
and we have printed out the words Here
for you to check so you can incorporate your card with
 something from the poem.


I decided to go with the Reindeer
(And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.)
and heat embossed my cut out image in gold.
My card stock is Kraft & White and the
DP is from Me to You
I have had the 3D holly stickers in my stash for years
and knew they were a perfect match for the DP
My reindeer is slightly popped and finished my card off
with some pearls.
***
Now it is your turn to come up with what inspired you.
 It is a good excuse to continue with your
Christmas card making.
Look forward to seeing what it is.



6 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful card Ina, I love the gold on the gorgeous die cut. Take care, Shirleyxx

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous Ina, lovely design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Kathy Krug said...

I love the fabulous reindeer embossed in gold and let him be the star. Well done.

Judy Woodland said...

What a beautiful die cut. The image just stands along as a beautiful focal. Love your holly embellies, and the added sequins. Great card, my dear. Happy Christmas!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A super gorgeous card. I love it and what great dies you used on it.

Karen Dunbrook said...

Love the elegance of this beautiful card.....