Pages

Monday 11 January 2016

Colour Throwdown #374

I loved the colour combination at Colour Throwdown
 
 
so went for a cas birthday card -
not bulky and good for posting.
 
 
I used basic grey card stock
topping it with multiple stampings
of SU Pocket Silhouettes in
Memento Peanut Brittle & Potters Clay.
I used a SU punch to back my sentiment
which is also SU - Morning Meadow.
Finished it with a little spritzing
some gemstones and a
flutter of butterflies by SU.
 
Thanks for dropping in today.
 


8 comments:

Broni said...

So pretty! I really love the addition of the bling! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Becca Cruger said...

Oh my goodness golly - this is such an artfully designed cards. I love how you've used the blue and orange to create such a striking look.

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful Ina lovely detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

Judy Woodland said...

Such unusual colors here, but they go so wonderfully together. I would not have used that grey, but it's works really well here. Awesome layout too, I love that border behind the greeting. Nice card all the way round!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully done and captured the colors well too.

Deepti said...

Beautiful design, those blue butterflies look awesome :)

Wanda Cullen said...

What a beautiful birthday creation! You showcased the throwdown colors so well! Thanks for joining us in this week's challenge!

Kathy Krug said...

Really love this design. Perfect for the color challenge.