Pages

Saturday 9 January 2016

We're Trending this week at JUST US GIRLS

It's TREND WEEK at Just Us Girls
and hosting this week is Sue and she has chosen
Metals/Metallics


I made my card before Christmas as I didn't want to be
rushing after I came home from my holidays in
Sunny North Queensland (Australia).
***
This trend gave me the chance to make a male card
so I got out a Marianne Design car die and cut in black cs
 using a small piece of acetate for the windows
and brass brads for the wheel trim.
I inked a cuttlebug folder for the background with similar
colours as my cs and attached a few metal bits
 to blend with the background.
Sentiment is cut using Spellbinders Circles



Hop on over to our blog and check out
our Guest Designer's Deepti & Vicki's cards
and what the Team have produced.
You are never disappointed are you!

Hope to see you there!

I would like to enter this card at
http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/
for their Challenge #101 Anything BUT Square.

14 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love how you finished off the car with the acetate and brads, genius! Your background is so cool the way you inked and embossed it. This is a perfect masculine card!

*Vicki* said...

Perfect take on the metal challenge with this spectacular masculine theme! I love that background design and that car is so cool!! All of the metal accents really tie it all together nicely!! ;)

Chris Dring said...

Ina, this card is so cool! What a great car die, and I love your inked background! Fabulous job adding the gears. This just screams masculine card!

Judy Woodland said...

I love the texture going on here, and that silhouette die is great. A perfect masculine card. Love the sprockets too, very nice!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great masculine design and love the vintage look!

Cazro said...

A super masculine card, not being square is perfect for our challenge. Loving the metal embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very fun masculine card! Love all of the wonderful metal elements!

Kathy Krug said...

I would say this is a great guy card, but I have a gal pal that restores old cars like this. She does a beautiful job and I am proud to say that she spends more money on her hobby than I do on mine.Great design, Ina. That car die is wonderful with all the mettle bits are perfect.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful masculine card -- great gear for the metal

julie_woolston said...

Brilliant card Ina love the idea of acetate and brads for the Windows and wheels .
Hugs Julie xxx

Deepti said...

Awesome Masculine card and Love the perfect addition of metal in there :)

Nancy said...

You yourself my dear always inspire me with your work as well! Whatever the challenge you seem to pull it off flawlessly! This card is no exception! Love the added meal bling! Take care! Thanks for all the love! :)

Lisa Kind said...

Great guy card Ina! Love the bg you created with the embossing folder! Hope you vacation was great!