Pages

Saturday 26 March 2016

Just Us Girls Inspiration Challenge #336

 
It's always fun when it is our Inspiration Challenge at
and look what our Host Nancy has chosen...
Here is what I made. 
 

 
As you can see I took my inspiration from
that gorgeous photo and made a seaside scene.
 
Not too many details on how I made this as I
don't know who the seaside stamps are from.
Did some sponging for the sky surf and sand.
The birds are from Repeat Impression.
Added some jute cotton trim and
some dew drops to finish.
 
Hope on over to Our Blog to see
more amazing creations and
hope you get the urge to play with us
this week. If so you could be our
Chic of the Week and be in the running
to be our Guest in May.
 
Thanks for dropping in
 
 
 

9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful beach scene. I love your sea and sky and all those sea shells etc.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful card, Ina. I love all of the pretty shells...makes me want to go to the beach!

Nancy said...

Over the top fantastic Ina! This might be my favorite card of yours of all time! The shells, the sand, and waves...oh my! Have a great day!

Cheri said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration, SS! Love that sea you created. Beautiful card.

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous sponging on this beautiful scene. Love how you created sky, water and sand. Pretty shells and great take on the challenge.

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE your sponging here, really perfect. Great shell stamps and the twine to look like rope is genius!!! This card is just awesome!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Stunning work on this gorgeous beach scene! What an exquisite card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Ina, this is gorgeous! I love the shells on the beach and your beautiful water and sky. Very cool with the "rope" among the shells.

Lisa Kind said...

Love your interpretation of the photo! Great beach scene!