Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

We're looking for SHAPED CARDS at Crafty Cardmakers.

Jackie is Hosting our latest challenge at
and has chosen the theme - Shaped Cards
 
 
 
I had a lot of fun playing with this card.
 
Here are the products I used -
I hand cut the card base in the shape of
a cotton spool with cream card stock and inked it with
Stampin' Up Woodgrain.
Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap/Vintage Photo
Stampin' Up Sew Suite/Sentiment
SU Melon Mambo
Kaisercraft pearls
Buttons
Fussy cut the model with DP
Own pins & ribbon
Foam square for dimension.
 
Pop over to see what the Designers
have made and hope you get time to
join us for this great card challenge.
Please limit your entries to 15 including ours.

Thank You for dropping in.
 
 
 

6 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Wow Ina this is fabulous, love the detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

Judy Woodland said...

Oh how cute. I would never have thought to make a card that looks like a spool. Really sweet with all the elements....you are sooooooo creative!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card design. I love the sewing theme too!

Kim x said...

Amazing card Ina. I don't know how long a card takes to get to Australia, but my friend is going to the Post Office for me tomorrow :O). Sorry I haven't been by lately, life keeps getting in the way xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Ina, gorgeous fun card. Thanks for the visit to mine and happy crafting, Angela x

Lisa Minckler said...

Now that's a truly FUN shaped card and I love how you brought so many sewing elements together all at once for a beautiful greeting! I can only imagine it was a blast creating this.
Big hugs to you, Ina and I hope you have a great weekend!!
Lisa x