Pages

Saturday 12 November 2016

A 'Snowflake or Three'

 It's Trend Week at
Just Us Girls and Hosting is
BOBBY choosing METALLICS!

 
 


Now with Christmas - yes Christmas
just around the corner I really need to
get my act together and start on them.
Hence this is the way I went for this weeks Challenge.

I found this fabulous dotty paper in my stash that
I know I bought years ago and thought it a
perfect background for my snowflakes.
I got out my 'old faithful' Cuttlebug snowflake die
and Spellbinders Create a Flake 4 die and cut them out
from gold and white glittery paper.
Added a gold frame then popped my snowflakes.
My sentiment is from Stampin' Up and heat embossed.
Finished with some pearls and a button from my stash.

Pop over to our Blog and see more magnificent metallics
from our November Guest Cecile' and the Team.
You won't be disappointed.
Come join us and you could be our Chic of the Week
and be a future Guest Designer.

Thanks for dropping in.
Love reading your comments.




11 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty use of metal

Judy Woodland said...

So, so pretty. I love the simplicity of this, with the snowflake as the focal against that gorgeous background paper. Well done, just beautiful!!

Chris Dring said...

What an elegant card! Love the gold and sparkle on it!

Chris Dring said...

Such an elegant card, Ina! Love it!

Bobby said...

Gold and white is such an elegant combination for Christmas, Ina, and your card is beautiful. I love how you layered that gold snowflake.

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful card design. I love all those snowflakes and adding the gold one really dressed the card up.

Nancy said...

I can see on the shimmery detail you have on this card Ina! Even the background too! Super job!

Barbara said...

You can't beat the old faithful dies when it comes to making quick and gorgeous Christmas cards. I love all of the texture on this card as you staggered the snowflakes on the front.

Kathy Krug said...

Love this design, Ina. The large gold snowflake jumps off the page. Love how you backed it with white and the embossed greeting.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

So elegant! I love your beautiful snowflakes and that background paper is gorgeous!

SewPaperPaint said...

Absolutely gorgeous layering and palette! Hugs, Autumn