Pages

Thursday 15 December 2016

A simple Merry Christmas Wish for STAMPlorations

It's time to play over at STAMPlorations
for their CAS December challenge.
The optional colour twist is Red & Green.
Check it out Here
I love inking up watercolour paper
with distress inks and that is what I have done here
using Tim Holtz Festive Berries & Mowed Lawn.
I also added a few drops of Champagne Mist from SU.
My Poinsettia is from Spellbinders and
branch behind it is Tim Holtz Holiday Greens.
These were both touched up with Wink of Stella.
I mounted this on top after cutting my card stock
with a stitched edged die.
Sentiment is from Gina K Designs.
Finished off with some gold pearls. 

I am running way behind with my
Christmas card making so cas is the way
I have been heading recently.
Lucky I only have last minute cards
to post to my Aussie Friends.

I am going to pop this over to my friends at
Crafting with Dragonflies
for their last challenge for 2016 Here
and Here


I plan to have a huge tidy up in my craft room
as soon as my Christmas cards are done and posted.
Ready for a New Year of Crafting Creations.

Till next time - Cherrio from

7 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE that background. You have become a master at watercolor backgrounds with lots of texture...this is gorgeous. And then the white flower against it is just stunning. I like all your layers too...just beautiful!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Ina, this is so gorgeous. I love the beautiful poinsettia against that background.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Oh my Ina! this card is a stunner! The red and the white are fantastic and just make the whole card pop, brilliant. Merry Christmas Angela xXx

Denise Goeldner said...

Hi Ina, Wow such a beautiful christmas card, love the texture and simplicity. Thanks so much for applying at Season's Greetings DT Call. Also thanks for the lovely comment left.
Denise {Owner of Seasons Greetings & Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time.

Linda said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge xx

cm said...

Your poinsettia and background are swoon-inducing! Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing this beautiful design in the STAMPlorations CAS gallery!
~carol