Pages

Monday 20 February 2017

I'ts all about 'Wood' at Addicted to CAS

Here I am again for the Current Challenge at Addicted to CAS
The code word is 'Wood' Details are Here
 
 
This card was so easy to make
. I inked up my Dark Room Door Woodgrain Textured Stamp
onto White cs with Marvy Timeless Sepia.
My flower is from Inspired by Stamping - Elegant Flowers
 heat embossed with Zing Opaque Finish and
 filled in with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink.
This was fussy cut and popped.
Finished with my sentiment also from IBS
and a little spritzing and corner rounding.
 
 
 
Thanks so much for dropping in.
I love reading your kind comments.
 


8 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

I absolutely LOVE your colors here. And the heat embossed line art is so stunning with that dark red color and the wood background. Just gorgeous - I'm pinning.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so gorgeous with the subtle wood background. I love the colors of this card too!

Susan said...

Such a beautiful design. So elegant! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Bobby said...

Wow, this is fantastic, Ina. I love that embossing powder. It's so elegant with the purple flower.

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous bloom and I love how you added the woodgrain element to your background! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Cindy C. said...

It's gorgeous, love the colors! And it popped out from the gallery!!

Ceal said...

Gorgeous! thanks for playing along with my wood challenge at ATCAS!

Mac Mable said...

A real stand out card. Love your choice of colour, works beautifully with the wood-grain. Eye-catching card...love it x