Pages

Monday 27 March 2017

#400 Cupcake Celebrations

There are 400 Reasons to Celebrate at
and the Reason for this is they are celebrating their
Congratulations on achieving such a Huge Milestone

I chose this Challenge as my Inspiration
using products by 
as they are one of the Sponsors 
and as part of the STAMPloration Team as a Guest Designer.

I am a little disappointed that my daisies look to be
overpowered by the DP I used for the pocket. IRL they are darker.
I started with choosing black card stock as my base
then got out my supplies.
I have used ARTplorations Plaid Maker and
STAMPlorations Vignette Chevron & Arrows
 as  my background inked with Memento New Sprout/Dandelion
My daisies are STAMPlorations Pocket Bloom/Die
and inked with Tom Bow Markers.
I cut my Happy from CUTplorations Happy
using DP from Kaisercraft Art of Life
which was also used for the pocket and
the strip on the side.
The Birthday sentiment is also from the
Chevron & Arrows stamp set.
Finished off with some spritzing in black.
stmp1031.jpegpreview-stencil119-PlaidMakerpreview-PocketBlooms-Sheryhappy-worddie

Thanks so much for dropping in.
I hope you will go over to the
Cupcake Inspiration Blog and
join in their 400th Birthday Celebrations.



2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE this!!! I just got that sweet little pocket set, I liked it so much when you used it awhile ago. Can't wait to play with it. Your card is so pretty, great use of texture and the design is awesome. You NEVER disappoint!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fantastic card design. It is so pretty!