Pages

Friday, 14 April 2017

Because I Care

As soon as I saw the Current Sketch/Theme Challenge 
over at STAMPlorations
I knew what stamp set I wanted to ink up choosing to go with
both Sketch and Theme.
It is the new release -STAMPlorations Trendy Spring Blooms
and as a Premium Stamp Club member I got the
Matching CUTplorations Dies for free. Bonus!
There is a little bit going on with this card 
starting with my SU card base.
The background is stamped with the flowers
and leaves from the above Stamp Set
 and I off set the top layer as I like the uneven effect.
For my featured butterfly from 
 I cut the peek a boo die from MFT 
to then tuck it in behind my popped flowers.
After I inked it up I then heated it with clear embossing powder.
Inks were Memento Potter's Clay/Peanut Brittle and Teal Zeal 
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers

preview-SheryRuss_TrendySpringBloomsSheryRuss_Scribbly Splattery Grunge-preview

Now to add a bit of interest I cut
a rectangle from MFT cutting through
both papers to show up when opening the card.
The sentiments here are from 
preview-PocketBlooms-Sherypreview-SheryRussBloomHappypreview-ZenHearts-stencil
The background is lightly stenciled from

I'll pop this over to the 
Here for a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate.

Thanks for taking time to pop in and read my
'rather lengthy post'
Love reading your comments -
PS - As it is Good Friday here I would like to 
Wish You a Happy & Safe Easter.

6 comments:

Shery Russ said...

Oh, lovely colors, Ina! And that peek-a-boo for the sentiment inside is ingenious -- love it! Have a wonderful Easter. Hugs!

Margaret Tanner said...

It is lovely Ina.
Regards

Margaret

Cheryl Wright said...

Beautiful, Ina! And I love your peek-a-boo sections. They're fabulous!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this card and guess what? I just ordered the stamp set and dies to go with it. I am super excited now.

Judy Woodland said...

I really like how you have showcased the butterfly, so stinkin' creative!! Love your colors and patterns, and what a lovely greeting. Just simply beautiful!!!

Chris Dring said...

As if that stamped background wasn't fabulous enough, you went and added the cut outs for the butterfly and sentiment! Brilliant!!