Pages

Tuesday 25 April 2017

'tis a Merry Christmas


  
The current Christmas Challenge at Happy Little Stampers is
  
Details are Here and I will link this card
to the above Challenge.
This is also going over to a newbie -
The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge  for Challenge #4
It's an Anything Christmas Goes.
***
I had this reindeer die cut left over from last year
so thought it timely to use before it got squashed.
I heat embossed it with gold a couple of times
and popped it up in front of my
 Tim Holtz Holiday Knit stencil which was
painted with gold coloured paste.
This was then framed with a white stitched die piece of cs.
My base is heavy duty gold metallic card stock.
***
I am really enjoying the fun of making
Christmas cards throughout this year.
I won't get caught out again!
Thanks for dropping in. Love reading your comments.




6 comments:

sarascloset said...

WOW! Your Christmas card is just so elegant and breathtaking! I love that gold embossed reindeer die cut and the gold embossing paste with the knit stencil! Makes me want to get out my Christmas card supplies and start on my monthly Christmas card! Gorgeous!

PSI wanted to thank you for your very sweet comment on my blog post that I linked to Mix It Up. I appreciate you comment and your reminder to add the badge. I'm going back and checking all my entries to be sure it's there each and every time. I think I missed Happy Little Stampers badge on today's post, too! So thank you very much! Hugs!

Judy Woodland said...

Ooooh, all the goooooold!!! Absolutely stunning! I love the background, and that focal is gorgeous. I pinned, couldn't help myself.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully created and I love all the gold elegance of it. I need to remember to work on some Christmas cards again too soon. I always get so far behind if I don't work ahead. And, this one you did is super gorgeous!

Bobby said...

That gold die cut is stunning, Ina. I don't know how you waited so long to use it.

Janis Lewis said...

Very pretty. Thanks for sharing at Holly & Ivy Christmas Chs.
~DT Janis

Zora said...

Thanks for your participation in HLS christmas challange. A gorgeous card love all golud. Hope to se you in outher next challange. //Zora