Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

It IS Bright AND Beautiful



Once more I found myself playing with my new addiction.
Over at AAA Cards there is beautiful mood board
 which just screams Brusho's to me.
All the details for this challenge are Here.

I picked up on as many colours as I could and
just had to include feathers to my card.
I cut out a feather die from SU Four Feathers to use as a mask
and then added my Brusho's spritzing lightly
and waited for the magic to work.
I then decided to add more to my background 
with some dots from SU Timeless Textures.
My feather was then inked with TH Evergreen Bough
and then cut and placed where my mask was.
Inked the edges in TH Black Soot and Inka Gold
including inside and Blue Moonstone Sparkle Medium.
The Inka Gold was also randomly placed on the
background and the stitched edges.
The Hello die is from STAMPlorations
and again  inked with gold.
How often are we tempted to just add a little something?
In keeping with the CAS Challenge this couldn't happen.
Instead of popping different elements here I went
all flat and kept some white space. Hope I didn't overdo it!
Hope you enjoyed my take on the Bright & Beautiful Challenge.

*Update
Also entering this card over at
Card Mania - Details are Here for their
Life is Colourful Challenge
Thanks for dropping in. Till next time - Cherrio from




6 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous brusho background colours, really reflewcts the challenge graphic. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards and good luck with the DT call.

Judy Woodland said...

All those luscious, bright colors just make me smile. I love your background and what you have done with that feather. Great take on the challenge, just gorgeous!!!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Bold, bright and beautiful. A fabulous technique and so many elements to catch the eye! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards this week.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! This is so cool with those bright colors. Great take on the inspiration photo my dear!

Bobby said...

This looks just like the photo, Ina. You have such control over your Brushos. Maybe I pour on too much, spray too much and don't wait long enough. I need to practice more if I want a card as lovely as yours.

Sarah - Crea S said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Really love it! Hugs, Sarah