Pages

Saturday 1 July 2017

Celebrating Challenge #400 at Just Us Girls

WOW! It's our #400th Challenge
and we are celebrating with PRIZES
from 2 Generous Sponsors

The Chic of this Week will win a $15 gift certificate AND 
1 random winner has their choice of a 4x6 stamp set or 2 (in-stock) 3x5 stamp sets.

and
 Your choice of any stamp set, and 1 ink pad!
How COOL is that!

And what a Fantabulous feat to be Celebrating 
such a milestone!

Since I got back from my Craft Show I have had  my
fingers playing with lots of new goodies from STAMPlorations.
As you will have seen in a previous post  Here
I have been in Celebration Mode.
Hence my card is made using some of their amazing products.
My card base (Hello Honey)
 and DP (Going Places) are from SU 
I die cut the 3 balloons CUTplorations Shaker Balloons
from the DP above.
My sentiment and squiggle are from 
inked along the border with
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers
SU Hello Honey and Memento Tuxedo Black.
Celebrate is cut from black card stock from 
Added a scrap piece of DP to the bottom 
strip of gold glitter some coloured cotton
and a few inked stars to finish.

Here is a quickie I made up while playing with the balloon die.
I saw something similar on Pinterest so thought I would
have a bit of fun with it.
I just cut out a heap of balloons in white card stock
added a few touches of Brusho's to a few
popped them on to the card base, inked the sentiment
in various bright colours and finished with some sequins.
Again using products from STAMPlorations.
***

Now pop over to Our Blog to see how
Our July Guest - super talented Aileen Ryan and the Team
 have 'Celebrated' this huge milestone.
I feel so honoured to be part of this Amazing Team.
Welcome Aileen. So so glad to have you join us this month.

With such wonderful prizes being offered I can 
look forward to seeing great Celebration Creations
and by linking up you could be the lucky Chic of the Week
winning Big! and could be chosen as our Guest for September.

I will pop over to the
Here with my top card.

Thanks for dropping in. 
Love ready your thoughts!
Till next time - Cherrio from







13 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Love how you've combined the colours, papers etc on the first card and sure looks like a celebration on a card....Fun! x Talking about fun you sure look like you had fun with the second card. Such a creative idea with just popping on a small amount of colour/bling onto the die cut balloons. Love how the die cut sentiment turned out too x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those are some very cheery an delightful cards you made. I love both of them.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect celebration card - love the balloons

Macimbalo said...

So pretty, love your balloons and die cuts - and the layout is perfect too! Gorgeous!

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous cards Ina! Looks like you had lots of fun, especially with the second card. :) I'm one of your followers. :)
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Linda said...

I especially love the second card Ina with the white balloons splattered with Brusho colours - great arty effect!

Aileen said...

Ina thank you so much for the wonderful comment left on my blog, always such a nice welcome. Love both your cards especially the first one. So eye catching.

*Vicki* said...

Wow these are fantastic creations and perfect for your special milestone at JUGS! Love your pretty design on the top with the bit of gold sparkle and your second card with the pretty rainbow of colors over the white is fantastic! HUGS

Tina Z. said...

super sweet!

Nancy said...

Love them both Ina! The colors are so different on the first card but they work so well together! You are always so good at trying new things...love the second card too!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Two fabulous cards! Love the patterns and colors on those balloons on the first one and love the splattering of colors with the Brushos on the second one!

Judy Woodland said...

Love both these cards. Using the dp to cut out the balloons is genius. Thanks for the inspiration, such a great take on the challenge.

Bobby said...

Keep having fun and turning out fabulous cards with your new craft goodies, Ina.