Pages

Saturday 16 December 2017

CAS Mix Up Reminder

It's the Middle of the Month and Reminder Time
for the current challenge at CAS Mix Up Challenge.
Here is my card as December's Guest Designer.

You can find the Details Here
My Mix is *Stamping
*Embossing *Smooching
*Stenciling *Die cutting
I had a lot of fun with this card.  
Thought I would try something a little different
here and got out my neglected Gelatos. 
Unfortunately they don't have the colours
on them but have used just three adding a touch of Inka Gold.
Showing the shimmer from the Gelatos
I simply scribbled them onto water colour paper and then
smooched with a water pen till I got the result I liked.
I then got out my Lavinia Stamp and heat embossed in black.
Touched up the middle with the green gelato and a tiny bit of
 Inka Gold. Added some tiny circles from
Dutch Doobadoo Pop Art stencil with Tim's Black Soot
and added a few circles for contrast with a white uniball pen.
Sentiment is from 
and heat embossed.
This was then cut from a stitched die from MFT and popped.
***
If you haven't had a chance to pop over and see what's
already posted - please do and hope you come join in
this month's fun challenge.
Thanks so much for dropping in.
A Big Thanks to Bonnie & Loll for their kind invitation
to be their Guest for December. 



14 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Ina, love the colours, Cathy x

Loll said...

Gorgeous colours for your gelato and inka gold background Ina! Love that awesome thistle! Great addition with the stenciled circles. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer this month at CAS Mix Up! xx

Susan said...

Ina, this is a perfect example of CAS mixed media! Love the way you used the gelatos and Inka Gold, and the subtle stenciled circles add some great background interest. It's been a pleasure having you as a Guest Designer at CAS Mix Up!

nancy littrell said...

I Love your colorful watercolored Gelatos background, Ina. Your heat embossed image with added Gelatos coloring added so much texture. But I think adding your stenciled circles really stepped up your creative CAS design. TFS my friend and creating with us this month. You always are inspiring with your wonderful designs.

Happy Holidays and Hugs...

Helen said...

I love your background Ina! So pretty. I must admit I haven't worked with gelatos ... so now I must have a go. I must look for that thistle stamp too.

Jo said...

What a beautiful palette of colours for that background pairing it with a hint of stencilling. Stamping in black just creates the perfect finish. Thank you so much, Ina, for being such a terrific Guest Designer at CAS Mix Up! Merry Christmas xxx

Chris Dring said...

WOWSERS!! Ina, this card looks AMAZING! LOVE your smooshed background and the simplicity of your design! Well done!

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful background, as usual, my friend. I love doing a colorful background with the focal stamped just in black. Easy peasy, and oh so fabulous!!! Gorgeous!!!

Cheri said...

Ohhhhhh.....I'm in love with this creation, SS! Your background looks good enough to eat!!! Fabulous in every way.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So pretty with those bright colors and stenciled design. That just makes the black images pop!

Mac Mable said...

Never worked with the gelato's and what a lovely effect. Great addition of the circle stencil and I love that stamp from Lavinia on your fabulous card x Thank you for the inspiration x

Julia Aston said...

Love the look of your card Ina - such a colorful background with the Gelatos (mine are sadly neglected - must get them out!) and that pod floral is such an interesting image - wonderful addition of the circles and lovely sentiment! thank you so much for Guest Designing for the CAS Mix Up this month - you gave us some great inspiration! Julia xx

Bonnie said...

Wow, Ina! The Gelato background is so bright and pretty and perfect with this lovely thistle! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with our Design Team at CAS Mix Up this month!

Bobby said...

I love the mix of Gelatoes on your background, Ina. It's so colorful and looks perfect with the flower accented with the green.