Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2018

It's simply a 'Deer'

Hey there Crafty Ones - today post is for
the new Challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More
and I couldn't be happier when I saw the beautiful mood board
for our Photo Inspiration Challenge.
You will know what caught my eye as
you will have seen me using this gorgeous deer from 
a few times now and what got me excited also was
the amazing ribbon I used which came all the way from Scotland
with my Christmas card - how perfect.
This was a simple card to make using black card stock and 
gold paper to frame my deer.
 I simply smotheredthe black card with Versamark  
and heat embossed in gold.
Added some Inka Gold splatters,
that beautiful ribbon and some 
Starform strips down either side.
My Merry Christmas sentiment was also
heat embossed and from Gina K Designs.
Yay! my first Christmas card for 2018.

I love looking to see what others pick out
for Photo Inspiration Challenges and
the Team have created a gorgeous variety
for you to oooh and aaah over so
go check them all out Here
and come join us. 
Love to see you in our Gallery!
Thanks for dropping in.


13 comments:

Julie B said...

The stencil was the perfect thing for this challenge Ina and what luck to get the ribbon to match as well. :)

Cheri said...

This is such a perfect Christmas card, SS. And good for you to get a jump on 2018...:) I adore the ribbon and how it worked so well into your design. Fabulous card in every way!

cm said...

You've translated elements of the photo into a very classy, stylish card! Swooning over the gold deer's head and the ever-so-lovely ribbon. Perfect timing for its arrival!
Hugs~carol

Karen Dunbrook said...

I love this elegant, lovely card mf..well done
xx Karen

Judy Woodland said...

Wow, what an elegant card. I love gold and black, and that ribbon just makes this perfect. Awesomeness, my deer!(hee hee)

Mac Mable said...

So classy and eye catching. Love the rich gold and the black and what a great ribbon too x

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration board. Love the gold embossing and you are right the ribbon is perfect.

Verna Angerhofer said...

You really got the mood board interpretation right with this one. I love it.

Monika Reeck said...

The Deer so gold I love the splatter beside the deer Ina
and the sentiment in gold is perfecto
Great interpretation of the mood board Ina
big hugs and see you around

Monika

lostinpaper said...

So elegant Ina, the black and gold together is wonderful!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

WOW, Ina, that is one stunning creation!!! Elegant and classy!

Greta said...

So elegant & beautiful! Amazing you got that wonderful ribbon that is such a great match!

Bobby said...

I'm surprised you didn't want to hoard that ribbon it's so wonderful, Ina, but it's perfect for the challenge along with that stately gold embossed stag.