Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

Hello to 'Rainbow' Feathers

I'm back and this time playing over at
CAS Watercolour for their May Challenge
to use Rainbow Colours.
I have a few feather sets and this time decided on 
STAMPlorations Trendy Feathers 2.
I heat embossed them in clear powder then 
added rainbow coloured brusho's hoping
that they would still come out in true colours.
As most of you would know there are all sorts of
bit colours that appear as well. As luck would have it
my colours stayed true. Yay!
I then fussy cut them and brushed them with
Nuvo Glitter Gloss. These were popped after I
cut my back and splattered with
black/pearl white acrylic paint.
Finished with a simple Hello
from the same set and a few pearls.


That's it this time round. 
Thanks so much for dropping in.
Love reading your comments.

11 comments:

Loll said...

Your feathers are gorgeous Ina!! So wonderful that the brushos cooperated and you got the look you wanted. The colours are very clean and bright. Really happy card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

Mac Mable said...

Great idea to use feathers for the rainbow colours. Yes I find some of the brusho's do stay true to colour but most don't. The effect you have achieved is absolutely stunning and so very pretty. Fabulous card Ina x

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty Ina!
xx Karen

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous sparkly and bright feathers! Love the splattered background too!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, be still my heart. FEATHERS!!!! I love feathers, and especially these because they are so beautifully colored. Gorgeous card!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so cool with the feathers in rainbow colors. Great card design!

Bonnie said...

Love your rainbow colored feathers, Ina! Love the vibrant Brusho colors and that splattered background! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolor!

Bobby said...

Great job in controlling the Brushos, Ina. They colored the feathers beautifully.

Cheri said...

CAS perfection, SS! Love those feathers!

nancy littrell said...

Simply beautiful heat embossed, Brushos watercolored and fussy cut feathers, Ina. I love your added splatters too. TFS and joining us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs..

Helen said...

Wow! I really love this card, Ina! Your feathers are beautiful. So clever to get the brushos sitting so well!