Pages

Saturday 23 June 2018

'Hooting' For You.

Hello And Welcome to today's post
which is for Just Us Girls Photo Challenge.
Our Host is  Maria choosing this
cutiest of images below.



I decided to go with that cute owl and a few of the colours.
I was at a craft show last week end and picked up this owl die.
from Couture Creations.
Also trying out other new goodies is the background
which is made with Magicals in Screamin' Banshee Black.
I so love the outcome with the shimmery blue -
perfect night time scene. And so my card was born.
I cut out a backdrop showing a big moon for my owl sitting on a
nesting die from Uniquely Creative showing then
added some punched stars from a metallic paper.
My owl was cut from black card stock and again
in white and orange for the eyes and nose.
After that was attached I then added branches from
Tim's Holiday Greens and an old MS punch.
Finished that with a button threaded with cotton
and new sentiment die from Impression Obsession.
Added a frame in the same metallic paper as the stars
and adhered to black card base.

Hope you will pop over to Our Blog
to see what our Guest Hannelie and the Team
created for your pleasure.
Hope to see you in our Gallery.

I am popping this cute owl card over to
The Card Concept for their cute owl image also.

Thanks for dropping by today.



19 comments:

Cheri said...

Gorgeous bg, SS and your owl is adorable. Lovely layering of the florals for his "perch" too.

Helen said...

Such a super cute owl, Ina! A great pick up! You did it again - another stunning background finishes is off so well!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so cute! Love that little owl die and the background is amazing. Am not familiar with Magicals. Those orange and yellow embellies with the little button and thread are the perfect finishing touch.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my geeee......this is so stinkin' CUTE!!! What a fun challenge, and you have nailed it! Love the stars and the big moon, and all those great embellishments. Super adorable!!

Maria said...

This is beautiful! Very fall like which I love! And that background is amazing! Great job with this challenge.

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a marvelous night time scene! Great owl too

*Vicki* said...

Oh I just love this Ina! Such a great "night owl" scene and I love the "branches" alongside him too! Great take on the challenge!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Ina this is so cute and adorable. Great take on the photo too. I love the owl.

Mac Mable said...

What a cute owl die you bought in the craft show. Great background with those magicals. Great scene making Ina and such a wonderful card x

Linda said...

Looks like you've had a tonne of fun playing with your new goodies Ina and the end result is fab!!

aussie aNNie said...

Ina, wow that owl is super and your background amazing, love the whole design with the button too.xx

Nancy said...

If I would have come across that owl die, I would have snagged it up too! Perfect for this challenge. Your night sky is fabulous too! I have not heard of magicals...I will have to research that! Thanks for inspiring!

Kathy Krug said...

This is just too cute, Ina. Love the night time scene with the owl.

lostinpaper said...

Missed you at the show this year, crossed fingers I will see your there next! I have picked up an emu die which is similar, I will have to check out who made it, thanks so much for the inspiration on how I can use it!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is amazing! I love that darling little owl with the moon behind him. Beautiful design and amazing night sky background!

Susan Powell said...

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Card Concept.

Tammy said...

OMGosh that owl is so cute Ina, I need to add that to my wish list because I love owls! Beautiful card and design!
Hugs, Tammy

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty! I love the owl die cut and how you adorned it! Love your card!

Bobby said...

I can't believe I'm this far behind in commenting, Ina, especially since I usually at least get my teammates done shortly after a post goes live. I must have been so overwhelmed by all the owls, they are my favorites after all, that I neglected to comment. I love your 'Magical' background which is perfect for the wonderful owl die. His little nesting branch in front of the moon is so fabulous. Can you tell I'm in love with your card?