Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

A 'Tribute to Melissa Lane'

It saddens me to be posting here today at the passing of a
Fellow Designer Melissa Lane from STAMPlorations 
but happy to celebrate her life in a small way.


Melissa love Butterflies and Rainbows and
her favourite colour was Red
so I chose to heat emboss my card with
in Ranger Red Cinnabar which has a lovely
gold fleck though it.


I started by lightly smooching the background with
Lindy's Magical's in Ramblin' Rose Pink
 and a flicker of  ColorBox Gold.
I then coloured my butterflies with a mix of Brusho's
 Magical's and Nuvo Glitter Gloss
for a touch of shimmer.
My sentiment is from
This was cut from a stitched die and adhered on to
Metallic Gold card base. 

preview-flutterzenrowpreview-SheryRussBloomHappy 

If you knew Melissa when she was alive -- maybe you were on the same design team(s) or you were bloggy friends -- however you knew her, we would love it if you can join us in celebrating her life by creating a butterfly card in her memory.
Please pop over Here where you will see all the details
and so many beautiful butterflies made in Melissa's Memory


Thanks for dropping in. 



5 comments:

Linda said...

So very sad Ina. Just letting you know that I can't see your card in this post. xx

Judy Woodland said...

So sorry to hear. I did not know Melissa, but it's always sad when a fellow crafter passes. Your tribute is beautiful, my dear. I'm sure she would have loved it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So wonderful of you to do a special card drive for Melissa's family. I cannot see your card either but I am sure it is lovely.

Kathy Krug said...

She looks way too young to have passed on. Your card is not showing on your post but I am sure it is gorgeous.

Loll said...

Gorgeous and colourful card Ina. A wonderful tribute for Melissa who lost her life way too young. xx