Pages

Saturday 17 November 2018

You'll Always Be....

Hello and Welcome to my Saturday Post for
Just Us Girls and this week's Host is Vicki
for our Colour Week.


I have made a few cards similar to this
with that old rockin' chair and sarcastic sentiment.
I think they work perfectly together
and makes a nice easy CAS card.
The stamps and sentiments are all from
STAMPlorations and I simply 
splattered (as I do) my background with
Tim's Peacock Feathers/Fossilized Amber
and Carved Pumpkin.
I added some Nuvo drops and glitter
to the candle and added
coloured paper to the back in matching colours.
Adhered it to my white cards base
and my male card was done.
Couldn't sent that to a female could I?


Pop over and see what Claire our November Guest
created as well as my Talented Team Mates
and join us in this fun colour challenge.

Thanks for dropping in

13 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Really cute card, my dear. I love that rocking chair, and the greeting is a keeper. I have a few friends I could send this to....great take on the color challenge.

Nancy said...

Love your layout Ina...with the hint of blue card-stock peeking through. Another winner my deat!

Cheri said...

Cute and fun, SS. Loving that background splatter and the CAS design of this card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card and a wonderful background for that rocking chair.

Macimbalo said...

Cute card ! Love that rocking chair! Great take on the challenge colors!

Bobby said...

When you find a tried and true formula, like making a card with the wonderful rocking chair, then it's only right to keep making them, Ina. Love the spattered background.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Yes, you could certainly send that to a girlfriend! How fun! Love the colors!

Claire said...

HaHa... I love the snarky sentiment its right up my street and guaranteed to raise a smile. The coloured paper angled in the background is a great finishing touch. Thanks for stopping by with a kind comment, much appreciated x

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love that rocking chair and sentiment! Awesome background with the splatters of color and cool design, too.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great use of the colors with the splatter

Mac Mable said...

Sorry I missed commenting on your fabulous card Ina....Love the stamped images and the fun splats and what a fun sentiment x

cm said...

Apologies for my late comment; we've just returned from a few days' worth mini-getaway to Spokane (first time...loved it and yes, a bike race for my husband was the incentive!) and I've fallen behind in everything!
Your rocking chair and sentiment are charming...and such a lovely use of the palette! I agree with Bobby: when something 'works', stick with it!
hugs~carol

Helen said...

Super sentiment, Ina! Perfect card for a fun birthday!