Pages

Saturday 9 February 2019

What's the 'TREND' at Just Us Girls?

It's Saturday and Post Day for
Just Us Girls and our Host for Trend Week is Carol
choosing one that has so many choices.



I knew I had some wood type digi paper
so dug out my woodgrain piece out of my bit box
and my card started from there. I then went on to
stamp some leaves from Kaisercraft and a bit of grunge
at the bottom from SU Timeless Textures.
I knew that I was going to use SU Rick Razzleberry
so cut out an
a Uniquely Creative cross stitch arch with some
hand made paper I have had in my stash for like forever.
I then inked up my new
in Rich Razzleberry then attached to
the same paper as the arch die.
Finished with some pearls
and adhered to Rich Razz card base.

Hope you will pop over and see more Trendy Cards
by our Special Guest Lisa Elton and the Team
and join us in our Gallery with yours.
Thanks for dropping by.



18 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love this very inspirational card Ina, that purple colour goes so well with your stamped background and the wood papers, lovely.x

Helen said...

A really pretty card, Ina! Your light wood background really shows off the lovely purple and green of the stamping! Gorgeous butterfly!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous make Ina, I love the colors you've chosen to work with here. A very natural and rustic look you've achieved.

Judy Woodland said...

You have captured that trend beautifully. I love your color palette, one of my favorites, and that butterfly is stunning. Great design here, I really, REALLY like it!

*Vicki* said...

Well you've turned this woodgrain paper from your bit box into a stunning design! Love the colors, the grunge look and pretty butterfly details!! Enjoy your weekend! HUGS

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful and that woodgrain is perfect with the images you used and the colors.

Mac Mable said...

What gorgeous colours together and the wood paper background looks fabulous. Love the bit of grunge and that delicate die cut butterfly x. Great sentiment too x.

Kathy Krug said...

Butter Flies make me happy. Love that sentiment and it is perfect for your pretty card.

Carol L said...

What a pretty card with such a warm and wonderful sentiment! Love the woody background with the greenery!

cm said...

A pretty woodgrain background; perfect landing spot for your lovely butterfly, leaves and sentiment! Thrilled that you embraced my trend choice with such style and flair!
hugs~carol

Linda said...

Love a touch of woodgrain and your card is a fab combination of fun elements Ina. What a great sentiment too - it's true!

lostinpaper said...

Love me a bit of wood on a card design and I love your take on the theme too, what a beautiful card Ina!

Kara Lynne said...

Gorgeous card, Ina, in every way! I love that deep Rich Razzleberry color and your wood grain background looks amazing!

Bobby said...

That is such a fabulous sentiment, Ina, and your card with the beautiful butterfly is a good reason to be happy.

Nancy said...

Love the angle of your sentiment on your fabulous card Ina! This is really fabulous my dear!!

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Ina! I love the colors and that stunning butterfly!
Hugs, Tammy

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful card Ina! I like the light woodgrain background with your delicate leaves and butterfly!

Lisa Kind said...

Great wood digi paper! Love this card! It really so pretty!