Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Three Fine Feathers

Hi there and Welcome.
It's my turn to showcase my Free Post for the
This Mood Board as a Guide.
You will remember my previous canvas
a few weeks ago and this time decided to
do a small one using feathers and the above colours.


It's a pretty simple one which was started by
adding a background with my Stamperia Stencil
with Ultra Mat Gel.
Adding colour to the background with
Magical's in Hydrangea Blue,
Ramblin' Rose Pink, Witches Potion Purple,
Nuvo Solar Flare Shimmer Powder 
and Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Mermaid Lagoon.
My feathers were then clear heat embossed
and coloured with some of the above colours.
Added some splatters with 
Nuvo Cherry Bomb Shimmer Powder
finishing with an appropriate sentiment.
Distressed the edges of my canvas for interest. 

Products I used from Art and Soul Studio are
the inks, powders, the gel and embossing powder. 
 
Thanks for dropping in


8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow Ina, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Love the wonderful mix of colors and the feathers are brilliantly done as well! Great take on the challenge, you've nailed it!! HUGS

Carol L said...

You've given these feathers a colorful new and exciting life! Great artsy background too!

Cheri said...

Absolutely stunning, SS!!!! You've managed to achieve texture, depth and brightness in one gorgeous piece.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, those colors make my mouth water....lol. This is just fabulous. I am so partial to feathers, and your layout is just amazing. Simply stunning, my dear. I love, love, LOVE it!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Ina this is spectacular! So very gorgeous with those colors and awesome design.

Mac Mable said...

Stunning and vibrant colours on your mixed media piece of art. Love the layout and those fabulous feathers x

Helen said...

A wonderfully vibrant, happy mixed media creation, Ina!

Loll said...

The colours are amazing Ina! So vibrant and beautiful. Gorgeous canvas! xx