Pages

Sunday 19 May 2019

A 'Fabulous Day'

I'm back today to post my second card for the
You will remember I mentioned that I had made another
with my first posting. 
Here it is!


I used the same colours from one of the baby wipes - 
SU Mossy Meadow, Yo Yo Yellow and
Tim's Carved Pumpkin for my leaves
and the Carved Pumpkin, Yo Yo Yellow 
and Tim's Tea Die for my multi stamped flowers
from SU Stippled Blossoms.
After stamping and arranging them I inked my
sentiment from Darkroom Door.
I dry embossed the background
then inked the corners with the baby wipe.
Added a touch of Nuvo Shimmer to the main flower
then attached to white frame and orange card stock.


My Mix is - Baby Wipe Technique, Stamping
and Dry Embossing

Thanks for popping in - till next time Cherrio

11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous and I love the beautiful design and colors.

Bonnie said...

Beautiful flowers, Ina! I love these autumn colors! The splattered and embossed background give this card a lovely rustic look! Thanks so much for sharing with us again at CAS Mix Up!

Mac Mable said...

Such a beautiful and feminine card and love the stamped flowers and the colours you've used look fabulous. Wonderful card and another great addition to The CAS Mix Up Challenge...Thank you x.

Kathy Krug said...

Love the colors and the pretty flowers. Background really show off the flowers.

Linda said...

Love the subtle dry embossed background Ina. Gorgeous colours too.

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love this card. What gorgeously dreamy colors for the flowers, Ina. The embossed background gives it all a vintage look.

*Vicki* said...

You have done a stunning job with the technique! Love the colors and the bit of texture over your flowers! So pretty! HUGS

Carol L said...

This is a true stunner with that great floral panel of distressing and color! Gorgeous!

Tammy said...

Oh I love this card Ina, gorgeous colors and flowers!
Hugs, Tammy

Loll said...

Beautiful card Ina!! Gorgeous flowers and leaves ... the colours are bright and beautiful! Great way to use the baby wipe to add colour to the dry embossed corners. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Helen said...

I love everything about this card, Ina! It reminds me of an old card or fabric print! Soo pretty!!!