Pages

Saturday 13 July 2019

Cherish! Dream! Live!

Hello and Welcome to my Saturday post for
Just Us Girls 
Maria is our Host for Trend Week.


and chose 'To Make the Sentiment the Focal Point'



Something a little different from me this week.
No watercolours, no powders -
I wanted to ink up my new
 Summer Time Versa Fine Clair ink and found a
nice sentiment from Kaisercraft. I cut this out with
MB Pinpoint Double Frame die.
Did you notice a stamped flower behind it?
I knew I had some lovely orange DP from
an age ago by SU.
 I cut this to fit on the front of my
 SU Tip Top Taupe card stock.
I then inked up a small piece of the same card stock
with the Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink
and cut another small piece of  leathergrain paper
popping them all up together.
Added a strip of ribbon and a button to finish.

Pop over and see how our Guest Emma
and the Team chose to focus on their Sentiment.
Hope to see you in our Gallery this week.
Thanks for dropping by


16 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Love the idea of making the sentiment the focal point, especially when it's such a beautiful one like this!

Linda said...

Thanks so much for all the love over on my blog Ina. I so very much appreciate it! Love the graphic design of this and isn't that a gorgeous sentiment.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great colors and layout. Fabulous way to make the sentiment the focal image too.

Carol L said...

What a fun and creative challenge and The card you made is a wonderful summery creation! I love the way you arranged the elements of different patterns! So unique and pretty!

Mac Mable said...

The subtle stamping of the flower looks so delicate and your design looks wonderful Ina and the colour combination is fabulous x.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great block background for your sentiment - which BTW I love that saying.

Kathy Krug said...

Perfect layering to feature the sentiment. Great colors too.

Bobby said...

Great sentiment, Ina. It pops off the mix of papers that you put in the frames.

aussie aNNie said...

Love this INa, great sentiment and focal point.xx

Helen said...

A great sentiment, Ina! Makes a perfect focal point for your sunny card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Great choice to showcase this beautiful sentiment! Love your colorblocked design, too!

Maria said...

Great sentiment! I love the panels in the background with that sentiment. Nice job.

Shona Erlenborn said...

You did a fab job on making the sentiment the focal point! Pretty color combination!

Nancy said...

I had to chuckle at your message.... no flowers from you this week. LOL . You did a great job with this challenge and what a great sentiment and one we all should live by!

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty Ina! I love orange, so this really caught my attention especially paired with the gray.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, I adore this!!! LOVE the way you have used that greeting as the focal, but your patterned papers really showcase it and make it pop. Wonderful colors too.....I'm going to CASE this. I like everything about it!!!