Pages

Friday 22 November 2019

Here for You

Hi there and Welcome.
Popping in to add this card to the 
November Challenge over at the




I thought I would try something a little different with my
Monoprint card and used -
Lindy's Moonshadow Mist in Tawny Turquoise.
These are quite different to other Lindy's Sprays as they
have a sepia toned base with a fabulous shimmer
as you can see here and above.
Lindys Stamp Gang Moon Shadow Mist 2oz Bottle - Tawny Turquoise
I sprayed this onto the
Kaisercraft  Bamboo Stencil
flipped it over and pressed it down onto
my Acrylic Painting Paper I got from our local Aldi Store
It has a nice texture to it.
Lifted it off and was surprised how good a coverage I got.
I cut it to a size I wanted and framed with white.
I embossed the Kaisercraft Metal Plate folder on to white
card stock and popped the bamboo piece in front.
Added my STAMPlorations sentiment with 
Tim's Gathered Twigs and inked the edges.
So glad I got this finished as the challenge ends in a few days
and have had the bamboo piece made for some time.
I did make another card with this technique and folder
in a different coloured spray but
is much larger and not quite enough white space
 for this challenge.

That's it for today. Too hot outside so giving me
some play time and even got started on Christmas cards
Yes I know I am so late this year - just hadn't felt like
getting my 'stuff' out before hand.
Bye for now






10 comments:

Cathy said...

Wonderful monoprint Ina, love the look of those sprays too! Gorgeous colours, and thankyou for playing along at CAS Stencil too, Cathy x

Helen said...

I love the wonderful colour / shimmer look on the panel, Ina! It really stands out! I'm sure it's gorgeous IRL. Great combination of textures!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is lovely, Ina! You do such great work with the stencils. Loving the embossed panel behind too.

Carol L said...

That's some beautiful stencil work there, and the embossed frame around it is perfect! Well done!

Judy Woodland said...

I love the texture on this card, and I also love the colors. That dry embossed background adds so much to the overall look, and the white really makes the focal pop. Awesomely well done, my dear. FABULOUS!!!!

Linda said...

This looks fab. Great print from your stencil, and I love the embossed background. Thank you for playing along with the CAS Stencil challenge xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful bamboo panel and it looks great with the embossed background.

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful monoprint stenciling of your bamboo image, Ina. I love your textured background too. TFS and joining us at CAS Stencil Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

Words and Pictures said...

Love the shimmering print you created - a really lovely card design.
Alison x

Loll said...

Beautiful colours for your stencil monoprint background, Ina! LOVE the bamboo image! Great texture from your dry embossed card front. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil! xx