Pages

Sunday 26 January 2020

Fly High 'Grunge'

Hello and Welcome to today's post.
I thought I would play along and join in the Gallery for the
Try it on Tuesday.
When I saw this challenge my choice was to go with
Colourful Grunge as I love that style.



I did have a lot of fun with this as I had no idea
what the end result would be. 
I used a variety of Lindy's Magical's for my background
and umteen stencils and stamps -
too many to mention for my layout.

Pop this on your blog to find us fast!

Over at The Sisterhood of Crafters their challenge is
Newly Acquired Stash
. Check it out Here
The new products I used are
STAMPlorations Winged Things and
Art Alchemy Such a Drip Stencil (ST6555538)

Thanks for dropping in today.
Till next time - Cherrio from


13 comments:

Rosie said...

A wonderful card.

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Carol L said...

A great design and wonderful colors too. You always do grunge so well :)

Judy Woodland said...

WOW!!! This is simply fabulous! I love all your elements and texture, you have really nailed the "grunge" look. Well done!!

Vicki said...

Very pretty combination of colors and design. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters, "New" Challenge.

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Ina, I love the colorful grunge style and the butterflies are beautiful!
Tammy x

Mac Mable said...

This sure is your style Ina and you clearly have enjoyed making this mixed media and colourful grunge card. Fabulous combination of colours, stamps and stencils and those Lindy's are great. I can't image your desk after completing this card....LOL x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great grunge design and those colors are perfect!

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely use of your new stash, the design and pretty colours you used. Many thanks for joining us in our current challenge of NEWLY ACQUIRED STASH at The Sisterhood Of Crafters Challenge..good luck with your lovely entry.
[aNNie design team member for The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenges

Meggymay said...

You have created a fabulous background for your card, it is s super grunge style for the theme. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Shona Erlenborn said...

Definitely up your alley, Ina! Love this creation. I do like pink and teal combinations - a really striking card!

Darlene said...

WOW! Awesome creation Ina! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

*Vicki* said...

Your grunge inspired design is stunning! Perfect colors and use of the Lindy's Magicals for the background!! LOVE IT!

pearshapedcrafting said...

This really is great colourful grunge on your background and a lovely card! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx