Pages

Sunday 1 March 2020

'Thanks' for STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

It's time to showcase our makes over at STAMPlorations
after having a little break in February.
As you know my post is for the
STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge
which is always Anything Goes using a Stencil.



For my first of the month
I started my background using
Tim's Oxide Inks in Salty Ocean Faded Jeans
and Cracked Pistachio.
I then got out one of my favourite stencils
inking through it with VersaMark pad
and sprinkled generously with
 two different coloured glitters.
Unfortunately it did take away from the lovely stencil.
preview-fairytaleforest
I then added the Out of Stock
adding glitter to the centre.
Adhered to white background onto
metallic card stock.

preview-flutterzen2layeringdiespreview-skinnysentiments

Hope to see your Stencil Project
in our Gallery this month.
*NOTE Don't forget to add the Challenge Graphic
to your post and also your photo in full
to be eligible for a prize. 

Use my STAMPGIRLINA code for a 20% discount!
Thanks for coming by today and
Love to read your comments.
Till next time




5 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful Ina love the design. Hope your well.
Hugs Julie

Carol L said...

This is so striking with gorgeous color, and I love how you used your stencil to create this! Beautiful design!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a lovely card Ina. I love the blues.

Loll said...

Your bright blues are beautiful with the gorgeous, white butterfly. Awesome card Ina! xx

Mac Mable said...

Sorry I missed commenting on this one Ina...I should have scrolled down...LOL x What fabulous and vibrant colours and absolutely beautiful x.