Pages

Saturday 11 April 2020

I'm 'Squarely' Thinking of You


Hello and Welcome to this weeks Challenge at
Just Us Girls where we are all fine
to be 'SQUARE' as that is what our Host Cecile
wants for Trend Week.



I knew I had inked up a square stamp ages ago
and just put it in my Bits Box for 'whenever'
Guess you could say it's that time now.
The floral image is from Imagination Crafts
and heat embossed onto my background.
I liked the way it came out not perfectly covered.
I had the hard part of trying to match the background
with the flourishes as I can't remember what I used.
(Note to self - write on the back what you use 
especially if it is leftovers)
After many attempts I think it is close enough.
Sentiment is from the same smooching as the flourishes.
I framed the flower and popped for dimension.
Attached to cream Bazzill card base.

Pop over and see what our Guest Cornelia
and my Team Mates created
and join us in the Gallery this week.
Thanks for dropping in


10 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Whoooooooaaaa how elegant is this!?! Absolutely stunning and well worth all those attempts, Ina!

Bobby said...

I get not remembering what you did, Ina. It happens to me all the time. You did good matching that lovely lily and I love how the flourishes are under and over your panel.

Carol L said...

I love how the swirly stems wrap around the square image at certain points, giving this such a graceful and lovely look! Beautiful!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love this! So elegant, Ina!

cm said...

I'll echo Becca: gorgeous! Glad you persevered through all the attempts; the final results are sensational!
hugs~carol

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderfully created card design. I love the texture and colors of it too.

lostinpaper said...

What a fabulous card Ina, I love the way that you have done the sentiment!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is gorgeous! I love that big bloom that you embossed and those flourishy leaves spiraling around the edge really finish this off beautifully.

Nancy said...

This is incredible Ina! The entire card compliments itself so perfectly! Well done!

Cécile Ribon said...

What a very pretty card, Ina. I love how you've offset the square image and framed it with those delicate flourishes.