Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Wish Upon a Star

It's April Fool's Day so don't get caught with
all the silly things that happen today.
I'm not here to fool you but to show you my make
for our New Watercolour Challenge over at 
It's Anything Goes with the Option
this month of Stars!




I started by doing a galaxy background
with Tim's Oxide Inks, drying each time 
till I got a nice night sky.
Cut out on an angle and adhered to
my background of lightly inked stars.
Splashed a Perfect Pearls mix for twinkling stars.
My Wish Big Dies are new ones from
CUTplorations which were inked also
with oxide inks.
Punched a few stars spritzed with PP.
Finished with some Starform strips to the side.
Do you still have a container full of these like I do?
Card base is from Bazzill.

Pop over and see what my Team Mates created
and we'd love to see you join us in our Gallery.

Thanks for popping in



9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card and love the background...clever lady. it's fabulous..x

Carol L said...

Very pretty starry background here, and I love the angle of the design! So pretty!

*Vicki* said...

The background on this is stunning Ina!! I love the sentiment to go with it!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well, even if it is April Fools day I probably won't do any pranks either. But I do love your card. It is wonderful! Great sketch design too.

Lindsey said...

Your night sky background is gorgeous!!! I don't actually know what Starform strips are, but I like them here! And I have to admit I didn't notice the stars on the card base at first glance, but they're the perfect extra touch!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

your oxide night sky is beautiful, lovely card

Barb Housner

Anna M. said...

Beautiful card, Ina! I love the yellow cardbase.. it really brings out the beauty of your galaxy sky!

Sue - said...

Love the galaxy background against the yellow!

Helen said...

I love the wonderful night sky you have created, Ina! Works so well with your yellow stars! Great card! Stay safe! :)