Pages

Saturday 2 May 2020

Just Us Girls 'Word Week'

Hello and Welcome to our May Challenges for
As we begin our month we start with a
New Guest Designer. Welcome to
Deborah Frings from
Our Host this week is Nancy and chose a 
most appropriate word which at this trying time -
we all have them.
I know the Gallery will be full of wonderful
creations supporting all those incredible 
essential service people in a variety of ways.

I made my card really simple by using
this free image from https://florafaunaclear.com/
 adding dp embossed with Geometric
 by We R Memory Keepers for the background
and die cut a MFT stitched circle.
  Cut and punched lots of pretty flowers and leaves
then finished with some bling in the centres.
Pop over and see how Deborah and the Team
chose to say Thank You to a Hero.
Come join us in our Gallery.
Thanks for coming by -



14 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

This is beautiful. I think the image is simple and so perfect for these strange times. Such an elegant card. Thanks so much for inviting me to join you as GD this month, I don't think I've stopped smiling for ages. Deborah xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely tones used Ina and gorgeous card .

Carol L said...

Great card to honor today's heroes! Well done!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a lovely tribute to the Heroes of today. Love the color combination - so tranquil!

Judy Woodland said...

Very sweet card. Love how you have done that background with the two panels. Covid 19 stuff is popping up everywhere, as I knew it would. Stay well, my friend. Hugs~

Nancy said...

I am thrilled that you came up with another great free image for Word Week Ina. This is fabulous and I love the color you chose too! Really great card! HUGS!

Mac Mable said...

The embossing on the designer paper looks fabulous and a perfect card for the real heroes x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully designed and I love the pretty mask on it. You did a fantastic job on this one.

cm said...

The mask and flower combination is truly lovely, Ina! Perfect for honouring the heroes in our midst!
hugs~carol

Lisa Kind said...

What a great image and you made it look so elegant with all the flowers. I love the color combination too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun use of the freebie. That bg ground is perfect with it too

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Great use of that awesome freebie mask! Love that debossed background too. I only wish my mask was that cute :)

Bobby said...

This is such a beautiful design, Ina. The mask is subtle and the surrounding flowers are fabulous.

lostinpaper said...

Totally fabulous!