Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2020

Happy Birthday 'Deer'

 Welcome to December and our New Challenges over at
Check out what my Team Mates created for the
Stencil Challenge and come join us this month.
Here is my Make!



I had intentions of making a Christmas Card
but the colours I inked up weren't suitable so
a Birthday Card came about instead.
You can never have too many eh!
Lots happening here...
Background was an array of Distress Oxide Inks
with the edges inked directly from the pad.
Experimenting with my 
I stenciled with oxide ink then added
Transparent Texture Paste thickly
and waited patiently for it to dry hoping
it would turn out - which it did!
While waiting for that to dry I played around
with more oxide inks and waxes to add dimension below the deer
with ARTplorations Placid and my
tearing the edges and inking.
The reindeer has also been waxed with
Art Alchemy Rich Copper and Fire Ruby.
Adhered to an orange frame to match the 
Crackling Campfire Ink
and on to coloured card base.

Here is a close up of the reindeer - 

and
These are the STAMPlorations Products I used - 



Use my Discount Code STAMPGIRLINA
and get 20% off your purchase.
Thanks for checking in. 
Lovely reading your kind comments.






3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design using stencils and that deer head.

lostinpaper said...

This is fabulous Ina!

Mac Mable said...

You looked like you had fun with this one Ina. Wonderful mix of colours and that stencilled deer looks amazing x. Thinking of you for the 4th and sending hugs x.